LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

I feel myself slipping... day 12

For some reason I can feel myself slipping. I do not now why or how, but I just feel it. I usually go really strong for a few days when it comes to a diet and then I tend to fall back into the same ol crap and I am trying not to do that this time. Im coming on 2 weeks of reducing my calories. For some reason there is a fear that when I weigh in this week there will be like a 1 pound lost on the scale.. or nothing at all. And Im afraid to excersise more. I can gain muscle and lose fat and then the scale would not say an loss of weight and that in itself will sadden me. Am I relying to much on the scale? Ugh.. I hate this weight loss crap. I wish I had never gotten fat.

My neice lost 10 pounds in a week! Water weight? And I have a friend who has lost about 21 pounds since sometime in January. I hope to have some good results. I want to see baggyness in my clothes, especially my pants. I haven't changed my pant size in many many many years. Saddening.

Im watching the new season of the Biggest Loser... well catching up right now. I know it has been going on for a few weeks now, but I do not watch TV, so I am watching it on the Biggest Loser website. They motivate me so much, but seems like my butt wont get up and do all the work out required for fear of gaining weight. I wonder if they give a pound or two leeway for the women when its their time of the month. We GAIN like 3 pounds during that time of the month. If not.. its not fair. Just sayin.

Oh.. I really need to go grocery shoppping tonight. Im trying to reduce my meat intake so that means I will have to up my bean intake. Im not good at cooking beans. I am not good at cooking period. I have not used my oven in about 4 years.. just my stovetop. So.. because of this fact, I can't use my oven now without a serious clean that I think you would have to take the stove apart for. oops..

I NEED HELP! I need help thinking of healthy meals and snacks that do not require alot of ingredients, cooking and an oven. lol. I keep eating the same things over and over again. :(


BREAKFAST:bananas w peanut butter. About 400 calories (darn peanut butter and its calories)
Coffee and creamer. Creamer is about 70 calories, no idea about the coffee.
SNACK: Mixed nuts with sea salt.. 1oz: 170 calories
SNACK: Veggies and Ranch dressing.. about 90 calories


SNACK:1 girl scout cookie.. 70 calories
LUNCH: 6 inch veggie sub from subway on wheat bread, mustard and cheddar cheese. 295 calories
DINNER:6 inch veggie sub from subway on wheat bread, mustard and cheddar cheese. 295 calories
SNACK: mixed nuts...100 calories
TOTAL: 1490 calories.

(updated throughout the day)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen,

    Change breakfast, cut out all sugars, no more bananas or peanut butter both contain sugar! try this instead: egg beater omelette on 1 slice whole wheat toast topped with fat free or reduced fat chesse. In order to increase metabolism have a snack 2 hours later, again no sugar you can do quaker instant oatmeal 2 packets- original flavor.

    For coffee, avoid cream and sugars drink it plain, it takes a couple of weeks to get used to it but after a while you crave the coffee only taste...

    You should not be counting calories, you should be counting portions, combining the right carbs with lots of proteins and foods low in fat- that way your body uses stored fat for energy.

    You should not think of it as a diet, that's when you fail, you need to make minor changes and you will succeed.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love following weight loss blogs. Good luck! I'm going to follow to keep in contact. I just started one too! I understand it gets so hard at time, and most of the time its easier to just eat what you like.

    Best regards,
    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete