LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trying to get better... not hungry, but hungry. Weird

BREAKFAST: 1 small mango, 1 banana.... 210 calories
SNACK: 1 lara bar... 200 calories
SNACK: 4 saltine crackers.... 60 calories (really? ugh)
LUNCH: spinach walnut salad... 300 calories
SNACK: 2 thin mint cookies... 80 calories
SNACK: mixed nuts.... 200 calories
DINNER: Rice with Indian food. First it started off with a cup and a half of rice and 1 serving of the indian food. But.. my appetite had come back... so I had another cup of rice with more food. Sooo.. im thinking my dinner was about 900 to 1000 calories!!!! Yeah.. trying not to beat myself up for it. At least my appetite is back. Just gotta control it now. lol

Never thought saltine crackers would taste soooooo good! And why do girl scout cookies have to have so many calories in just ONE freakin cookie! This saddens me GREATLY. :(


Total calories... 1950 to 2,050 calories

1 comment:

  1. That's a good looking menu! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. A lot of stuff is going around this winter, it seems.

    ReplyDelete