LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fevers suck... just saying

So yesterday I only at about 900 calories due to the fact that I got sick. Around 4pm I started to develop a fever. It lasted until this morning. I have literally been in bed (other than to go to the bathroom and make ramen this morning) since 4pm yesterday. Right now my fever is gone, and that is GREAT. Im feeling lots better today though still have some issues with my lungs and now I am sneezing. Fun fun. I took the day off work as well so I can get better quicker. Really couldn't afford to, but I have to do what I have to do.

BREAKFAST: Chicken Ramen Noodles... 380 calories.
LUNCH: Steamed veggies w cheese...280 calories
DINNER: 1 1/2 cup of Rice and 2 servings Indian Food.....447 calories ( I was still hungry afterward so I had a little bit more. I say about 270 or less.)

Total calories: 1,377 calories

1 comment:

  1. Aww hope you feel better. Being sick sucks :(

    ReplyDelete