LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 pounds in 90 days

Foodage:
BREAKFAST: 2eggs and 2 slices of homemade (grain) bread w butter.... 300 calories
SNACK: 1 medium apple and 1 oz of cheese.... 200 cal
LUNCH: 2 slices of bread, 4 slices of turkey lunch meat, 1 slice of cheese and 1 tablespoon of mayo............280 cal
DINNER: 1 1/2 cup Jasmine Rice w 1 serving of Navratan Korma....505 cal
SNACK: 1 banana.....100 cal

Total: 1,385




Ok. So.. I have decided to start a mini goal thing. At the end of May is the Heartland festival. 5 day camping festival that I have gone to for a few years. I adore going however as a bigger woman it gets rather difficult walking all over the place all the time and there is a huge flight of stairs I have to tackle at least once a day. So, I have decided to attempt losing 30 pounds by then. Right now I am at 291, so my goal weight is 261. Aiming for between 1400-1600 calories per day. I do not think that is that bad of a goal? Do you ? 10 pounds a month is do-able. I am giving up my chips and queso at the bar and as a snack at home on my weekends as well as anything fried. Will have to watch my calories again and start working out at home. I have been doing some Yoga but I want to get a step and build up my leg muscles as well. (I will conquer those stairs! lol)

So, do any of you have any suggestions for me? Things that you have done that you found have worked?

One thing that always is on my mind regarding weight loss is excess skin. I have seen woman who have had the gastric bypass surgery done and the skin is just so bad. Those of you have lost alot of weight naturally, how have you dealt with the excess skin? Right now I have smooth skin. Yes its fat, but it is smooth. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment