LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alright, day number 7!

Kinda excited about tomorrow morning. Its my first weight in. Will get to see how much weight I lost this week. I am pretty sure most of it will be water weight, but that is better than nothing. :)

Today I have not eaten much. Have been feeling a little under the weather and so I think my appetite has been a little suppressed so that my body can focus on healing rather than digesting.

BREAKFAST: 2 eggs and 2 slices of toast w butter... 320 calories
LUNCH: 1 slice of bread w one small banana and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter... 340 calories


SNACK: 1 small slice of chocolate stuff.. no idea what it was, but it was good. Also had small handful of crackers.. looked like flaxseed? IDK
DINNER: 1 special K meal bar..... 170 calories
SNACK: 1 skinny cow chocolate bar.... 100 calories

TOTAL: 930 plus the chocolate and the crackers. The chocolate bar was small.. i will say about 250 for both? So total might be around 1180.. maybe 1200?

I went online and found that in order for me to lose about 2 pounds a week I need to eat a bout 1460 calories a day at a sedentary lifestyle. I am trying not to be sedentary so I need to re-calculate

No comments:

Post a Comment