LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

And on the 4th day... I want food.

So, yesterday I had a bit more calories that I should have, and it is thanks to going to the bar and having a Sex on the Beach. I DID dance last night at the bar, so hopefully I burned that extra bit off. So, Im sitting here at home, one of my days off and I just want to eat. I want to go get me a bag of chips, some queso, turn on netflix and just munch down while watching a movie. Or make some rice and eat a whole bunch of Jasmine rice and Indian food. Or, go to Walgreens and get a small thing of icecream and eat the whole thing... 4 servings. But, im not going to do neither of these things. I just had my breakfast of cottage cheese and peaches. I can wait on my next meal. How long does it take to break a habit or addiction??

BREAKFAST: 1 cup cottage cheese and peaches......290 calories


LUNCH: 7 pieces of bbq chicken pieces. Im saying around 300 calories.



SNACK: 1 skinny cow ice cream thingy.... 100 cal


DINNER
: Rice w Indian food.....505 calories



2 small mixed drinks.. about 200 cal
1 Skinny cow bar.... 100 cal

Total for the day 1,495 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment