LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day 13!

I am NOT feeling veggies today. They upset my tummy. :(

I am really hungry today and Im trying SOOOOO hard not to just pig out. My stomach will not stop with hunger pangs and Im drinking a crap load of water. UGH!

BREAKFAST: 1 cup cottage cheese with peaches... 270 calories

SNACK: veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, celery and carrots) with ranch.. although after a couple pieces of celery and broccoli, couldn't eat anymore So I had mixed nuts instead. 170 calories.

SNACK: 1 1/2 cups of strawberry pieces... 80 calories

LUNCH: veggies.. 140 cal, breadsticks (2) 80 calories = 220 I had originally got a salmon cup to eat with it, but it was yucky. So I had to get chicken strips. They are about 130 calories each. I took the bread off.. had about 3. Im saying about 300 calories. So total for lunch.. 520 calories.

SNACK: Girl scout cookie.. 140 calories

SNACK: more mixed nuts.. 170 calories

After I got off work I had some teriyaki chicken pieces because I was going to go to the bar and didn't want to get anything there. I think those might have been around 350 calories? And then when I went to the bar I had two small mixed drinks.. those were probably about 230 calories together? So.. looks like tuesdays are going to be the day that I go over on my calorie limit. lol

TOTAL: 1,930 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment