LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11

SO yesterday my appetite came back. I had been doing good at getting low calories and then last night I had a carb attack. Rice fill me up! At about 2000 calories last night. Its better than 3000!! So today I am trying to be a good girl. :) I want to go out to eat soooo bad, but I think I just need to go grocery shopping and cook something. If I go out to eat I will be tempted to eat alot. UNLESS I go to Ruby Tuesdays and get a salad bar! Then I can eat as much as want as long as its mostly just veggies. :) Hmm.. I might do that later today. Salad sounds very very good right now.

Breakfast: 1 pecan pie larabar...220 calories
Snack: 1 apple and 1 apple carrot juice.....200 calories
SNACK: 1 fuji apple. 80 calories
DINNER: I went to Ruby tuesdays and had two salads. The salads had lettuce, cucumbers, zuccini, tomatoes, mushrooms, small amount of olices and hard boiled eggs, a pinch of sesame seeds, and about 3 tablespoons of ranch dressing combined. Also had about a 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese and a cup of this pasta creamy stuff. Then they offer these small biscuits.. had 3. So.. I have no idea how many calorie I had last night.. however by that time I had only had 500 calories, so i do not think there was 1000 calories in that meal. So, hopefully I did pretty good. *crosses fingers*

Total so far...??? calories

No comments:

Post a Comment