LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

02/18/2011 day number 2 of 30 pounds in 90 days

BREAKFAST: 1 cup of cottage cheese with peaches..... 290 calories


SNACK: 12 oz orange juice..........170 calories



Snack: veggies w ranch.... ranch = 140 cal Veggies...?



DRINK: Coffee with Creamer..... Creamer = 35 calories
LUNCH: 8oz chicken breast = 220 cal, .75 cup of jasmine rice = 140ish cal, Immunity blend veggies = 78 cal
SNACK: Mixed nuts = 170 cal
DINNER: 1 apple and 1 oz of cheese.. 200 cal
SNACK: 2 pieces of dark chocolate... 40 cal
SNACK: 2 bananas.....200 cal or less




Total: 1,683 cal

So yesterday I did pretty good. :) Between 1300 and 1400 calories. Not too bad. Though I need to limit the carbs I think, but the lower calories was well due to the fact that I am pretty sure I have been eating way more than that lately. Todays going to be a small challenge because I am going to be at work and I tend to mindlessly munch on stuff. I made some veggie baggies and I have apples and cheese, made some chicken and going to eat it with some veggies and rice. I also have mixed nuts to munch on as well, and some saltine crackers if things get really bad. Im pretty sure today is going to be an ok day.

I am not working out right now because its my moon time and my body just does not want to do anything. I have done research as well, and they actually say its not good to do strenuous activity when its your time of the month. Im sure yoga would be ok though..

So.. its 4:40pm, just eating the apple and cheese. ALREADY at 1400 calories and I have about 4-5 hours left before bed. Im PRETTY sure i will get hungry again later. I might have to skip out on the orange juice tomorrow so I can eat something later on. I have 2 bananas i could eat tonight.. or a Lara bar. The bar is about 200 calories and would satisfy my sweet tooth, and the bananas would be about 200 calories as well. 1600 calories is better than 2000-3000.. so I would just figure out which would fill me up more, though the Lara bar has more sugar in it. Oh.. decisions decisions. lol.

I was just sitting here looking at sparkpeople weighloss success stories. I find people who were my size and have lost alot of weight and look at their pictures It is VERY motivational. However, my fear of what my skin will look like when all said is done is very strong. Most of the women that i see im pretty sure did not have a stomach apron as large as mine. Im NOT looking forward to what my stomach and chest are going to look like, and Im too chicken to go into surgery. I hope this does not prevent me from losing all the weight I want to lose. Will look awesome in clothes, but will never want to be nake in front of anyone every again. Ugh. :(

OK, so its 8:09 pm.. i have about an hour before I go to bed, and I am STARVING. But.. I can't eat anything else because im already over 1600 calories. Im trying not to eat anything within 3 hours of bed. Going to kill myself for a few days. And Im wanting to go out tonight as well, but I have to work tomorrow and I know that if I go out, I will get a drink, go over my calories and I don't want to do that. And besides, I REALLY do not have the money to go out. I have realized how much money I have spent in the last month or two at the bar, and its crazy. I spend about 20 each time im there and im there at LEAST twice a week. *sigh*

My new mantra for a while.. "90 days is not that long" lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment