LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 3 starts and weight loss!

Sorry I did not post anything yesterday. Twas a busy day and I just kinda forgot. Foodwise yesterday though.. breakfast was some left over vegitarian mexican food. Little calories. Snacked on veggies throughout the day and then dinner was Mexican at a restraunt. Did not do so well, but Im forgiving myself. The chips did me in. Im a chip addict. SOOO bad. lol. However, I weighed myself yesterday and I had lost 2 pounds my second week! Woot! So, so far I have lost about 5 pounds. Thats a pretty good amount for just 2 week. Soon I the 30 pounds will be gone and I can work on another 30. :)

Im am starting to work out now. Yoga is going to be a major part of the work out routine. I need to get some walking in as well.

I am really wanting sweets. I had made the mistake of buying girlscout cookies before I started this journey and I keep a box in my desk at work. I only allow myself two per day, but man, they are tasting so good right now I just want to dig in! Im taking the box home with me tonight and only bringing two to work with me. I am not really tempted to eat them at home. Its weird.

BREAKFAST: A little less than a cup of cottage cheese and some peaches. About 270 calories

SNACK: some veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and celery) with a little bit of ranch dip... 130 for the dip.. 40 for the veggies?

SNACK:1 coconut water = 80 calories, 4 saltine crackers = 60 calories... 140 calories

LUNCH:1 veggie burger with a few fries. Burger around 210? Fries about 150, the bread.. 79 calories.. Im going to say around 500 calories.

SNACK: 2 caramel Delites cookie 140 calories

DINNER:Mixed nuts.. 170 calories

SNACK: 1 chocolate chip brownie lara bar... 200 calories

Total for the day : 1590 calories... ugh. :(

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm chips!!! Im on a low carb way of eating, so chips are not something I can do even in moderation right now. I allowed myself some around valentines day though and MAN they were lip-smackin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you manage two biscuits a day? I am a bickieholic so buying a packet is something I do sparingly, as they're gone within 24 hours usually. Congrats on the losing weight. I hope I can manage the rate that you're doing.

    ReplyDelete