LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Into the 4th week

I have not been posting much lately, for that I do appologize. I haven't actually been online much lately either, and so because of that, I have not blogged. Things are going pretty well. I have lost almost 7 pounds in the first 3 weeks. :) Wish it was more, but I am not pushing myself to the extreme, and 2 pounds a week is pretty good. Now, THIS week I might not weigh myself, due to the fact that it is going to be my Moon time and im pretty sure to gain about 3 pounds of fluids, so I do not want to depress myself, I will probably just weigh in next Thursday, not this one.

BREAKFAST: 2 small sausage/egg/cheese burritos that were more torilla than anything else. Both together probably had a 1 cup of sausage, 1/2 cup of cheese or less and about a cup of scrambled eggs.

SNACK: Mixed nuts: 170 calories

LUNCH: 1 quesadilla with chicken/lettuce/cheese/refried beans, some chips.

SNACK: 1 banana, 5 saltine crackers

(Im not doing so well today..and I blame it ALL on mother nature!!! lol.. and the fact that I have no will power today... >.<)

Dinner: 1 banana and string cheese

I should be counting the calories today, but due to the fact that I have NO idea how many was in breakfast or lunch, I really can't. I need to go grocery shopping! That will be tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. 7 pounds in 3 weeks is pretty good. Hopefully that loss continues. I guess I'm lucky to not have to deal with weight fluctuations due to a visit from Aunt Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 lbs. in 3 weeks is really good! Good job!

    ReplyDelete