LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday tuesday.. birthday party time!

BREAKFAST: 2 small bananas and a luna bar
LUNCH: 6 inch chicken breast sub from subways.. all veggies exept the jalapenos and banana peppers, just a little mayo
DINNER/SNACK?: Same as lunch



I see that I eat alot less when I am not working. Why this is Im not quite for sure, since when Im home I watch alot of movies and am online alot. Is it mindless eating when Im at work, and if so, why do I not do it at home? Hmmm

I went to go try on bras today at Lane Bryant. I saddened myself because I could not find ONE bra that fit me because my chest is so large! I wanted to cry. Clothes shopping is the thing I hate the most right now to do. Nothing ever looks right, or its too glitzy and stuff for me. Finding bras.. forget it. But I NEED a new bra. My girls hang a little to low and they need to be lifted! I am not used to wearing underwire however, but I couldn't even find one of those. Thinking that I would need to lose at least 20 to 30 pounds before I can try a bra on again. Breasts.. you are such a burden... at least when you are this large. Not natural. :( I want to have a reduction done, but if I lose weight after the reduction, they will just get smaller. Can't win.

Tonight is my 31st birthday party. Tomorrow is the actual bday, but celebrating tonight. Im so excited. SOUNDS like 20 or more people might show up, but even if its just my few close friends I will be happy. Will be at my karaoke bar that I go to every Tuesday. Hopeing my guy friends are comfortable due to it being a gay bar. But I fee the must comfortable there because they gay community are so accepting and fun. Its where I chose to go. I am allowing myself to cheat tonight. I might have some potatoe wedges tonight at some point, and of course Im going to be drinking. Will have pictures tomorrow!!!

I can't wait till I am able to wear all the cute clothes that I see around. Right at this moment I am not into fashion. I dislike it, but truthfully I think the reason is because I can't wear what I want, so I shun it. Anyone else like that as well. Here are some of the styles that I would love to wear.



The above one is at www.senjoclothing.com


Yeah...Im an earth child.. though I dont look like it!!! Maybe if I made my own clothes....

No comments:

Post a Comment