LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17th, 2011...Foodage

BREAKFAST: 2 eggs, 12 grain Natures own bread with butter: 540 Calories


SNACK: 1 Yoplait Light Strawberry Yogurt.: 100 Cal... Im not eating this again. I totally forgot about the Aspartame and the High Fructose Corn Syrup! But I was hungry and didnt want to get a pretzel and cheese.. or something else bad for me.

SNACK: 2 small bananas w 2 tbsp peanut butter. 380 calories (Im starving for some reason. Im drinking plenty of water but my stomach is cramping alot. Hunger pangs. Phooey!)

SNACK: 2 reeses cups: 210 cal

LUNCH: 1 large salad with broccoli, zuccini, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, mushrooms, green peppers, sunflower seeds, little bit of egg, and a little bit of ranch dressing. Also had two of the biscuits Ruby Tuesdays gives with meals and some pasta salad stuff.. abou a cup.

SNACK/DINNER: 1 Snickers bar.. :280 cal (Was hungry.. had nothing here)

Around 1500 calories eaten without counting in the salad stuff. I suck! lol

So, I actually looked at the calories in what I eat for breakfast this morning..yeah.. a little more than I thought. Now I need to find a better breakfast for me that is still going to fill me up and not make me hungry in 2 hours.

I really need to go grocery shopping for better snacks..

Ok.. so I left work, went to the bar.. again and had a few potato wedges and a small Fuzzy Navel again. yeah.. soo.. THIS is why I am gaining weight. Good to know

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had your stick-to-it-ness when it comes to food. You've always have ate more on the healthier side of things when I've seen ya. I do the 2 eggs and 2 toast in the morning too. but I still eat my Tostinos pizzas :/ I also take vitamins every morning..yuck but I know Im not eating some foods that I should so I have to :( I try my darnedest to work out. Im more concerned with building muscle instead of losin weight cuz of roller derby and all, but dang workin out is a workout! I know you can do it! Heck you're already doin it! You inspire me with your persaverance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no Stick-to-it-ness!!! Im FAT!!! lol. I personally think you are doing more than me... just sayin. :P

    ReplyDelete