LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Food for jan16th, 2011

I will be updating this post through out the day.. just an FYI

Breakfast: 2 eggs with 2 slices of whole grain bread with a little butter: about 350 cal
Snack: 1 small banana with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter : 187 cal
Snack: 1 Luna bar.. nutz over Chocolate: 180 cal
Drink: White chocolate mocha coffee from Starbucks. (medium sized) : About 500 give or take
Lunch: 1 turkey sandwich with a little mayo and cheese: about 400 cal
Snack: 1 chocolate raspberry luna bar : 170 cal
Snack/dinner: 1 small banana : 95 cal
Snack: .75 pound cataloupe : 160 cal or less... (it is less, could not eat all of it, tasted weird had about .25 of a pound)
Snack: 1 small banana: 95 cal

After lunch Im still hungry. I know that I should not have had that mocha today. I do not drink that stuff all the time, maybe once a week. I just wanted it today. I probably should have gotten the smallest size. ugh. And I know that Im going to eat more today.. probably a couple more bananas and peanut butter. Its only 6:50 pm and I do not get off work until 11pm.. and do not go to sleep until around 1 AM.

Damn Starbucks! lol...If it weren't for you today, I would have actually done pretty good. *cries*... But as of 9:00 pm.. im still under 2000 calories. And I have been extremely hungry today, and its all thanks to Mother Nature. Grrrr

I "snack" alot. Working 10 hour days I really only have 2 meals. Breakfast and lunch. I can't have dinner when i get home because its 11 and I do not want to eat 2 hours before I go to bed.

Ok.. so it is 12:24 am on Monday morning. Writing what I have eaten throughout the day really makes me see that I have some work to do. And the fact that it is out here for everyone to see.. yeah. After work I went to the bar and had a short Fuzzy navel and a few chips with cheese dip. Not much really. But.. if I had not had the coffee.. I might have been ok today. I figured I managed around 2000 calories today.. maybe a teeny tiny bit more. Lets us see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

  1. The mocha killed you hon, sorry... instead of that get one of the smoothies... the white chocolate mocha is 480 calories!(and that's the grande size) and really with everything els you have had you shouldnt eat again today unless its a salad.

    If you want to get coffee, get real coffee with skim milk and take a packet of either Truvia or any stevia type sweetener. that will give you the energy you need and less than 20 calories


    OORRRR if you MUST have that white chocolate mocha, get it with the nonfat milk and get the tall size (NO whipped cream)and a tall coffee on the side for the kick up you need in the morning.(About the same price) And actually just get a basic mocha because White chocolate is just PURE bad fat anyways.


    They also say that a skinned apple gives you the same amount of energy as a cup of coffee does and it has the fiber to keep you full as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go without the starbucks! Just a coffee will do you good! and eat things with fiber! they keep you fuller longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, the mocha totally killed me. No more of that!!

    ReplyDelete