LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

january 21st

Breakfast: 1 cup of Jasmine rice with 1 tablespoon of butter and some basil leaves
Snack: 1 small blueberry muffin
Lunch: 1 turkey melt w cheese, small handful of fries
Snack: 1 bison jerky
Dinner: 1 large salad with chicken and turkey slices. Small amount of ranch dressing.



Soooo, I have managed to gain 10 pounds in a month. Im not happy at all. Its during my moon time right now so im hoping that a few of those pounds are from this time. I will weigh again after my cycle is over with. I wouldn't doubt it if i really did gain 10 pounds. I haven't been able to stop eating lately. Im ALWAYS hungry and I can't seem to satisfy any cravings I have. I think about food all the time and due to thinking about it I want it so much I give in and go get the ice cream im craving. I do not know what to do!!!!

I did not blog the past couple of days due to it being my birthday. Tuesday was my party and I had a BLAST. Drank too much, but it was all good. My actual birthday was Wednesday and I just stayed at home and lounged on the couch all day. I ate to many carbs and to much icecream. But good thing is that the icecream is out of my freezing now (into my belly) and I do not plan on buying anymore. When my income tax come in, im going to be paying off two bills that have really made me struggle money wise, so hopefully I will be able to afford more healthy snacks.

1 comment:

  1. hi there.. dont get down on yourself.. we all have those times where we might gain. Just do something else to occupy your time so your not just thinking about food. Maybe go for a walk, join a gym, join a Dance (zumba)class. Anything just to take your mind off of the food. You can do it. Be strong!!
    I'll be following :)
    Robin
    http://1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete