LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day #1 of hopefully a new beginning.

So, What I have decided to do is start writing about my weight loss efforts. Something that everyone can see and comment on, and hopefully this will provide me with advised and assistance that I need. Trying to lose weight on my own is a lost cause it seems like. Im only accountable to myself, and I do not think that is good enough. It drives me nuts because eating right and healthy is something I am passionate about, yet I do not fully practice what I preach, and this saddens me. So what im going to do is start a blog where I write down what I eat throughout the day, my thoughts on the whole weightloss thing, and anything else that pops into my head regarding the issue. What I am looking for from this, is for people to subscribe to my blog and help me out along the way with suggestion and comments on what they see and read... even if its "negative". Heres to a new Colleen for her 31st year!

No comments:

Post a Comment